Thursday, August 30, 2007

The blog so far

If anyone was reading the blog in the last few days, you may note that some of the postings have changed place. I moved things around so they are in chronological order.

As much as possible I tried to copy and paste the complete document in the blog. However, when there are tables or images in a document it was difficult to copy. In those cases I put the document on my website at work and included a link. At some point I may try again to post these documents themselves and free up my workspace drive but until then just click on the link to download the files.

I believe that I have all the documents up to the meeting with Maureen Carroll in July, 2007. Vibe was taking the notes at that meeting for inclusion in their report.

Since I was copying and pasting documents, please let me know if what is posted on this site differs from the print copy of the document so I can make the correction.

Please pass the url for this blog on to others who would be interested.

Rita
rita.campbell@ns.sympatico.ca